Spread betting services to enhance your trading skills
Professional spread betting services
Short Term Trading Skills Course
This trading workshop is specifically for spread betters interested in identifying the precise moment to enter and exit trading positions in any financial market. The course involves a lot of practical examples and case study exercises designed to take you from a complete novice to highly skilled spread bet trader in easy steps.
Please note the next available course date is Saturday, 24th of September 2011. This is a rigorous programme and as such, places are limited to a maximum of 10 people per course in order to ensure that everyone gets detailed one-to-one attention. Places are offered on a first-come basis. Courses fill up quickly so book now to avoid disappointment.
What Clients Say:
"You have practically rescued my trading over the past six months. I hold my hands up to say that I am one of those who have attended those phoney 'Stockmarket Millionaire' seminars. I regret it to this day! I just wish I had found your site before they got my money ... The accuracy of your analysis and the quality of your instruction on the course put them in the shade.
I'm still trying to get my head round why you charge so much less than they do...not that I want you to, mind you! Anyway, just wanted to say thank you. Thank you so much"
A snapshot of the course outline is presented below:
Session 1: Essentials of Short Term Trading
- The session on the essentials of short term trading and financial spread betting sets the foundation for developing an effective short term trading strategy.
Session 2: Advanced Financial Market Analysis
- The core, practical elements of advanced technical analysis. Don’t expect fans, magical ratios or geometry: they are hogwash and will lose you money! Unlike what you might have read elsewhere, no one needs a 5000-page manual to spread bet effectively! This session focuses exclusively on what works and eliminates everything else.
- Essential elements of fundamental analysis and practical macro assessment for short-term trading. This session would go through in detail what you must know before and during the trade from a fundamental perspective.
Session 3: Detailed Spread Betting Strategy
- A thorough explanation of the details of my personal approach to trading the markets.
- We will go through every single element of my professional trading strategy including the techniques that I use for assessing trading opportunities, my trade management strategies and my approach to money management.
These are the core building blocks for effective trading and financial spread betting.
- You will learn exactly the same techniques that I use in my own trading and the same tools that I use to pick out phenomenally successful trades for subscribers to the Market Timing Update week in-week out.
- I will reveal the specific details of how I make the market calls that many professional traders and novice spread betters alike have come to trust; and the analysis that goes into the market forecast that I present in the “Spread Betting Opportunities” section of this website. Practically every single edition of the Spread Betting Opportunities has been spot on. Of course, you can check these out for yourself...but then again, you probably already know all that! Attend this course to learn how to do the same for yourself too.
On the course, you will learn exactly how to conduct the same analysis that leads me to these highly profitable spread bets.
Finally, every single person who attends the course will have my direct contact details to discuss any elements of trading and spread betting.
I am totally committed to your success.
To demonstrate this commitment further, each attendee of the short term trading course will get one-month subscription to the Market Timing Update for free. The Market Timing Update presents my analysis and forecast two times each week, giving precise details on market timing with indications of trade entry and exit points for spread betting positions.
A single edition of Market Timing Update could easily repay the course fee. That’s how powerful the effective market analysis techniques that I will be teaching you can be.
For a fee of £595, the ‘Short Term Trading Techniques for Successful Financial Spread Betting’ course represents amazing value.
Remember, this course is more detailed and far more effective than any of those being advertised in newspapers for £3000+. I know this because I have had several delegates who had previously (unfortunately) shelled out on those "stock market millionaire" courses you see all the time!
More importantly, this course is actually taught by a professional - not another 'Johnny-come-lately' that has invested in a newspaper advertisement and a conference room at some City hotel!
Think about this:
Why is it that no other spread betting course provider actually demonstrates their ability to analyse the market by posting short term market forecasts online for you to see before
(not after) you buy anything from them? Could it be because they don’t actually practice what they preach
Think about it!
I have posted numerous accurate market forecasts on this website that you can read for yourself whether you attend my course or not!
I will show you how I perform the professional analysis that goes into the market forecast that I present in the “Spread Betting Opportunities” section of this website. Practically every single edition of the Spread Betting Opportunities has been spot on.
YES, you too can learn to analyse the markets with the level of precision and accuracy.
So, book your place NOW
Please note the next available course date is Saturday, 24th of September 2011. There is a strict limit on the number of attendees so that I can ensure that everyone gets detailed one-to-one attention.
For a fee of £595, the ‘Short Term Trading Skills’ course represents amazing value.
[P.S.: In response to those who have asked, you do not need to have a Paypal account to pay through Paypal. Once you click on the button below, scroll down on the payment page to the section on making payments with regular credit/debit cards]